SAMUEL HALL SOCIETY CENTENNIAL REUNION
JOIN US IN CELEBRATING 100 YEARS
In 2017 we are adding the next verse – An epic 100-year anniversary celebration in Provo the weekend of September 14-17, 2017. We hope you have already saved the date. Here is more detail BELOW about the Goldbricker Centennial Weekend. Friends and family are welcome at all events, though the ClamBake will be for Brickers and guests.
- Water Ski/Swim- Noon til? Dale Christiansen (’79) is hosting a lake party at Last Chance Lakes - wakeboard, swimming, volleyball, pickle ball... BYO your own food and drink.
- Tour de Castle Blue and White Cycling Event:Bish Christensen (’81) is leading a challenging ride for cycling enthusiasts - Alpine Loop.
- Sports Day!10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Neal Dastrup (’66) and Randy Oveson (’82) are sporting a Sports Day like no other at Dastrup’s Provo Canyon Ranch. Softball, tug of war with close access to the Provo River. BYO you own food and drink to share. Old Bricker attire encouraged!
● Golf Tourney, first Tee time: 9:00 a.m. $48 per person with cart. Organized by Scott Berryessa (’72), Bruce Collett (’70) and Roger Judd (’70)
● 5:30 p.m. “THE CLAM BAKE” at Riverside Country Club:$110 Brickers and $90 for guest. Sorry, this is a Bricker only event, no kiddos. Dress: Semi-formal/Formal, Gold Tie Required (Silk Bricker bow tie and pin included in Clambake purchase!). A no-host full bar is available. Bring Bricker Memorabilia! Display tables will be there to show your Bricker Memorabilia.
● Oh and have a great photo? Send in advance to: email@example.com – Digitally please for inclusion in the show. Discretion is advised, but not mandated – We all need a good “dump”.
● Zero Muster: 8:00 a.m. at Dastrup Provo Canyon Ranch. “The Secrets of Sam Hall musters”, revealed! Prepare for full muster if attending, families invited.
● Tailgate BBQ: 11:00am-1:00pm, BYU vs Wisconsin at BYU Alumni Hinckley Center. $20 per person for BBQ. No restrictions even CDU and Tau Sigs can attend….
● GAME TICKETS!!! TICKETS GO ON SALE AUG 30 @ 12:00 p.m.. Kickoff 1:30pm, The Bricker section is available for purchase! Our own Bricker progeny Tanner Mangum will lead the Cougars! Purchase Football tickets at www.byutickets.com/promo - use "GOLDBRICKERS" as the promo code to sit in the same section. Any tickets not purchased by two weeks before will be released for re-sale. (Tickets available mid-June)
● Postgame “Cowboy Party”: 7:30pm-10:30pm at Tom Taylor’s (’79) Startup Center 111 W 600 S, Provo, snacks and soft drinks provided along with a DJ. Friends, Bricker Memorabilia, oh and family welcome! $10 per adult and kiddos free.
● Brickerhaven Brunch with Bricker Stories organized by “Brother” Murphy. Please submit your stories prior as we will be profiling the best 15-20 Stories! Going Dutch, pay at the restaurant.
● Sunday Evening Fireside: 7:00 p.m. - Our distinguished speaker will be Steve Carlston, Samuel Hall Class of 1974. He has titled his remarks for that evening, “Live Connected”. Since his years at BYU where he served as an officer for Samuel Hall Society and graduated with a B.A. in Broadcast Communications, Steve has led an exciting life and career.